Webinar Archive - 4/13/2010
Completing the PIRC 2010 Annual Performance Report (APR)
During this webinar held on 4/13/2010, U.S. Department of Education and SEDL staff provided information to PIRC staff regarding the completion of the PIRC 2010 Annual Performance Report.
Instructions and Guidance for the PIRC 2010 APR
View the Archived Webinar
Click here or on the image above to view the archived webinar.
Click here to download the Webinar PowerPoint presentation as a portable document format (PDF) file.
Playing and Navigating the Webinar
A new window will be opened automatically in your web browser, and during your first visit to the webinar archive, you may be prompted to allow the installation of the
connect meeting add-in for your web browser.
On the webinar archive page, you can use the menu at the bottom of the video to play and pause the webinar archive.
You can also click on the "advanced options" button to
navigate the presentation to specific slides.
Webinar Presentation Slide Titles
- Completing the PIRC 2010 Annual Performance Report
- Purpose of the 524B
- Annual Performance Report (APR) 524B Form
- APR Due Date
- ED 524B Cover Sheet
- Budget Information
- Cover Sheet Additional Information
- ED 524B Executive Summary
- Section A: GPRA Project Objectives and Related Performance Measures Data
- Section A: GPRA Performance Measures
- Section A: Project Objectives
- Uploading Attachments to Section A
- Section B: Budget Information
- Matching Funds
- Spreadsheets in e-Reports
- Section C: Additional Information
- Number of Parents Served
- ECPE Services
- Strategies Used to Reach and Serve Parents
- Parental Involvement Policies and Practices
- PIRC Work with SEA, LEAs and Schools
- Submission Information: ED Grants.gov
- Electronic Grants Overview
- e-Grants Hours of Operation
- e-Grants Registration: New Users and Existing Users
- Start Page
- Completing the Report
- Submitting the Report
- Help Desk Information
- Upcoming Dates: Family Engagement Webinar and National PIRC/PTA Conference Registration
- PIRC Staff Contact Information