Webinar Archive - 1/28/2010
School Improvement Grant: Local Implementation
Download the Presentation Slides
View the Archived Webinar
Click here or on the image below to view the archived webinar.
A new window will be opened automatically in your web browser, and during your first visit to the webinar archive, you may be prompted to allow the installation of the
connect meeting add-in for your web browser.
Playing and Navigating the Webinar
On the webinar archive page, you can use the menu at the bottom of the video to play and pause the webinar archive.
You can also click on the "advanced options" button to
navigate the presentation to specific slides.
Dr. Carlas McCauley
U.S. Department of Education
Office of Elementary and Secondary Education/
Student Achievement and School Accountability Programs.
Presentation Slide Titles:
- Guiding Principles
- Which Schools are Eligible to Receive School Improvement Grant (SIG) Funds?
- Additional Schools that a State Education Agency (SEA) May Add
- Which Local Educaiton Agencies (LEAs) are Eligible to Receive SIG Funds?
- Four SIG School Intervention Models
- Turnaround Model Overview
- Restart Model Overview
- School Closure Model Overview
- Transformation Model Overview
- SEA Role
- LEA Role
- Additional Information
- School Improvement Grant Guidance (FAQs)
- Final Requirements
- SEA Application
- Fact Sheets
- State by State Budget Tables